Support the Center for Developmental Services.
If you would like to support the work of the Center for Developmental Services, there are lots of ways to get involved. Whether you advocate for families of those with special needs, organize a fundraiser, donate your time, talent, or treasure, recruit your friends and family members to support CDS efforts, or simply spread the word about the CDS Partnership, your role is important!
Some of our specific volunteer needs include: babysitting during seminars, Outshine homework help, summer reading program help, arts and crafts, mulching and weeding the flower beds, cleaning windows, shredding documents for staff, face painting during events, and reading books to children. And there’s plenty more! Contact our Volunteer Coordinator for more information, and see the list below!
- Select CDS as your charity when you shop at Amazon
- Turn Unused Gift Cards for merchants (Target, Panera, Starbucks) into a donation for CDS
- Charity donation gift cards can be purchased and given as gifts that the recipient can redeem as a donation to CDS
- Sell/donate your old car/vehicle with proceeds going to CDS
- Follow us on social media, like our posts, and share them to your network
- Launch a Facebook fundraiser for your birthday to benefit CDS