Autism Family Day at CDS is a day of information and resources for families with a child age 5 or younger who has recently been diagnosed with autism.
Topics covered will answer the following questions:
- What does an autism diagnosis mean?
- How can we help our child learn to communicate?
- What is ABA?
- What does a case manager do?
- How do I find a case manager?
- What does early intervention involve?
- How can I advocate for my child?
This program is sponsored by the Center for Developmental Services, Winston’s Wish, and the Bradshaw Institute for Community Child Health & Advocacy.
The registration fee is $25 which includes lunch and materials.
To register, visit www.winstonswisheducation.com.
Scholarships are available.